- Wound healing
- Hair loss
- Anxiety disorder and related conditions
- Dental anxiety
- Post-tonsillectomy pain in children
- Premenstrual emotional symptoms
Ingredients & Weight
- fresh Lavender flowers or dried Lavender flower
- 3 Tablespoons or 1 1/2 Tablespoons
- boiling water
- 2 cups
- Honey or lemon
- If desired
- To make Lavender tea put the flowers in a teapot or container along with the boiling water allowing them to steep a good 4 to 5 minutes.
- Pour into cups straining if necessary to remove the flower buds. Serve Lavender flower tea with honey and sliced lemon.
- Ready -------------------****
How often to use
Once per day is recommended. When used in the recommended dosage, lavender is not considered harmful.