- reduces inflammation (inflammation is associated with contributing to asthma, liver disease and heart disease)
- potent antioxidant
- prevent breast cancer
- prevents age-related skin damage
- boosts the functioning of the liver
- regulate the menstrual cycle and to ease cramps
- lower blood sugar and raise blood pressure
- treats migraines
Pregnant women should not consume rosemary internally. When using rosemary tea the dose should not exceed one cup per day.
Ingredients & Weight
- Rosemary dried leaves
- 1 teaspoon
- 8 oz
- steep rosemary for 5 mins 0r longer, depending on the strength of tea
- rosemary blends well with other tea such as lavender rosemary, or thyme rosemary herbal tea.
- Ready -------------------****