- Herpes and Anti-viral Properties
- Thyroid and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Alzheimer's and Dementia
Ingredients & Weight
- Mellissa leaves, or dried Melissa leaves
- 3 to 4 spray leaves, or 1 oz
- Boiling water
- 475 ml
- Infuse the leaves in the boiling water for up to 10 minutes.
- Strain and pour. Add a sprig of fresh leaves if wished.
- Sweeten if desired. Add honey or lemon juice to sweeten as wished.
- Add a slice of cut lemon for an increased lemon flavour.
- Allow to cool for a fresh summer drink; add ice cubes for iced lemon balm tea.
- Ready -------------------****
How often to use
1.5 - 4.5 grams (1/4 - 1 teaspoonful) of dried lemon balm herb in hot water. Steep and drink up to 4 times daily.